End of Lease turn-in
Then you’re able to choose begin a brand new lease on a new phone or consult with we about other update choices, such as for example EIP. Once you return a leased phone, it should be in good working condition. Verify the device:
- Does not have any cracks or other problems for the display screen.
- Will not be damaged by contact with fluid.
- Can energy on.
- Will not be materially changed, this includes both the initial equipment & computer computer pc software.
- Won’t have activated features that are anti-theft such as Find our iPhone.
To get rid of your JOD rent ahead of the 18-month rent term expires, you can find a few alternatives:
- Turn into the phone at a location that is retail good working condition and spend the total number of the residual month-to-month rent installments or
- Pay the residual lease that is monthly as well as the full buy choice Price (POP) as previously mentioned on the rent contract and maintain the phone.
Set a Purchase Option Installment up Arrange (POIP) online at the conclusion of the rent
A POIP is definitely an optional no-interest, nine-month installment intend to pay a device off that’s not turned in after your rent is finished.
- Get on My T-Mobile.
- Under JUMP! On need lease click View lease details.
- Simply Click Get Installment Arrange.
- Review the re re payment information. A repayment flow from when it comes to fees today after which you will see nine payments that are monthly. [Read more…] about It must be turned in at a T-Mobile store if you decide not to pay off and keep the phone