The moment Turkish matchmaking site evlilikci.com made headlines, it got prohibited. The working platform had been put up to aid hitched both women and men from Turkey look for a 2nd partner. That is in accordance with religious stipulations.
The web site, that was power down week that is last boasted to be the very first of the type in Turkey. And of being one among three global ( with a similar platforms available in England and Indonesia). The solution wanted to assist unhappily hitched males or women achieve bliss with only minimal work. Before being turn off, the website defined its clientele as:
– Men, who for different reasons aren’t divorcing from their partners, even though they not are now living in a relationship
– ladies, whom for assorted reasons choose to not marry but simultaneously decided to not ever sin
– Females, whom look for a relationship with a man that is married
– Females, whom are in a situation that is hopeless have reached chance of dropping victim to prostitution
– Both women and men who would like to satisfy their sexual desires without committing a sin
– Those, who wish to marry
Media states about the working platform sparked outrage. The Federation of Turkish Women’s Associations (TKFD) instantly took appropriate action, contacting Ankara’s state lawyer to shut along the site. The TKFD said: “the working platform makes use of the feminine human body and spiritual rituals to help expand gender discrimination. with its declaration”
It still stays uncertain whom went the working platform that now happens to be power down during the behest of Turkey’s Information and Communication Technologies Authority (BTK). The web site’s “About” part cited from Koran chapter 4, which sets out of the relationship between women and men.
Yet websites that are similar nevertheless be obtained online. “Second spouse” and “Syrian Females” are two such platforms. [Read more…] about Turkish matchmaking site that aided hitched individuals find a 2nd partner has been turn off